Senior Staff Accountant
Company: Cataldo Ambulance
Posted on: May 8, 2022
SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANTJob Title: Senior AccountantLocation:
Somerville, MAShifts Hiring: Full-timeFLSA Status: ExemptRequired
- Demonstrates knowledge and understanding of GAAP and can
produce monthly financial statements, financial ratios, and
- Experience of 5+ years in relevant functions.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP, Microsoft Office, Outlook,
ZOLL and relational databases.
- Expert in Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to identify complex information and
deliver the information both verbally and written, in a
professional, clear, concise, and articulate manner.
- Strong communication (written/oral), and organizational skills
with attention to detail.
- Requires excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate
and work with multiple constituents and be able to recognize
sensitive issues and when to escalate to Management.
- Handles multiple issues and prioritizes appropriately with the
ability to organize work to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Exceptional project management: ability to organize, direct and
lead special projects
- Ability to interpret medical terminology, regulations/statutes
and apply them without direct supervision.Job Summary:
- The Senior Staff Accountant will maintain and control the
General Ledger accounts and business transactions of the
organization, applying the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
(GAAP) that includes analytical work and preparation of financial
statements and supporting schedules.
Keywords: Cataldo Ambulance, Somerville , Senior Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!