Inside Premium Auditor I / Inside Premium Auditor II
Company: Liberty Mutual
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Our professional auditors are integral to our company's mission
by ensuring the financial integrity of premium development. The
Inside Premium Auditor I/II ensures proper classification,
measurement of exposure and determination of proper premium charges
which accurately reflect the insurable risks by conducting
telephone and mail audits of commercial lines policies in a timely
and cost-effective manner. Emphasis on this position is on
conducting telephone and mail audits under moderate
supervision.This is a range posting. Candidates will be considered
for the appropriate level depending upon experience and
qualifications. The compensation for this role will be commensurate
with experience and geographical location of candidate.
- Conducts audits within an assigned territory via submitted
electronic reports and mail forms.
- Reviews completed information from the insured to ensure the
proper reporting of financial and payroll information for premium
- Follow department procedures in obtaining additional
verification detail including but not limited to payroll records,
job lists, general ledgers and tax documentation.
- Completes audits by using premium audit systems to apply proper
rules and classifications on various lines of commercial insurance
business such as worker's compensation and general liability.
- Manages inventory to meet departmental objectives.
- Responsible for resolving disputed audits by working with
internal and external stakeholders.
- Plays a greater role in serving as a resource to Commercial
Insurance Underwriting, Agents/Brokers/Producers, Policyholders,
Central Processing Unit and other groups as needed.
- May act as a peer mentor for less experienced Inside Premium
- May be required to travel to attend national and/or regional
- Knowledge, skills and competencies as normally acquired through
an Associate's degree or equivalent business background along with
a minimum of 2 years conducting non-physical premium audits.
- Business background with intermediate level knowledge of
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates highly effective organization and workload
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within
and outside the organization.
- Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word,
etc.). At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace
today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an
environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect.
Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace
where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a "Great Place to
Work" by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were
also selected as one of the "100 Best Places to Work in IT" onIDG's
Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running,
we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for
Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates-as well
as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more
about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: We
value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things
better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that
support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit
offerings please visit: Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity
employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race,
color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic
information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local
Keywords: Liberty Mutual, Somerville , Inside Premium Auditor I / Inside Premium Auditor II, Accounting, Auditing , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!