Director of Credit & Collections
Company: Triumvirate Environmental
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Director of Credit & Collections
Triumvirate Environmental, one of the largest Environmental
Services firms in North America, is looking to add an experienced
Credit Manager to their growing Finance team. The Credit Manager
will work with various levels of management in a fast-paced
environment! - Selected candidate should exhibit strong
organizational skills, customer service focused, be highly
productive and have the ability to juggle multiple tasks. -
- Develop, standardize, and maintain written policy documentation
related to the credit and customer set up process.
- Interface with sales organization to communicate credit
decisions and ensure timely review of new customers.
- Develop communication plans with regional General Managers to
help maintain clear and consistent communication.
- Make credit decisions within assigned authority.
- Plan and organize activities of credit / customer set up team
to ensure file reviews are completed timely / accurately.
- Initiate process improvement and quality reviews to simplify
and improve productivity
- Resolve credit issues with customers.
- Develop and maintain management reporting.
- Manage and train new and existing staff and assign them
- Ensure that all the procedures are followed with invoice
transactions that take place in their department.
- Oversee payment application and ensure ledgers are properly and
- Strong computer skills - particularly Word and Excel.
- Great Plains and/or Oracle experience a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or related
- A minimum 5 years of experience in Credit and Collections with
- Strong experience working with national or international
- Prior experience working with $100 million plus
- Vast understanding of credit reporting agencies (D&B /
- Experience with federal and state contracts and processes a
- Proficient in reading / interpreting financial statements for
the purpose of underwriting credit.
- Prior experience with UCC filings and personal
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Ability to manage relationships both internally and
- Strong audit background, problem solving and customer service
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans,
discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we
are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page -
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to
apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and a
Keywords: Triumvirate Environmental, Somerville , Director of Credit & Collections, Accounting, Auditing , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!