Parttime Graphic Designer
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Company:SparkCharge is a fast-growing cleantech start-up
that is reducing barriers to Electric Vehicle (EV) adoption. -We
design, manufacture, and sell portable, Level III charging systems
for EVs. -We also provide "Charging-as-a-Service" (CaaS) through
our mobile app "Currently", which allows EV owners to schedule
charge delivery to wherever their vehicle is located. -SparkCharge
earned $1MM investments on Shark Tank in 2020, and from New York
State in 2019.
Description: -SparkCharge is currently seeking a part-time graphic
designer who's passionate about creating eye-catching impactful
designs. The position is fully in-office. -
- Creating compelling marketing collateral to promote our brand,
products, and services across digital, social, and print
- Provide support as needed for SparkCharge and Currently
marketing needs; these include social media graphics, spec sheets,
print, and digital advertising, email marketing campaigns,
promotional collateral, and other general graphic requests.
- Uphold (and refine) established creative standards and brand
consistency across all projects
- Able to contribute and brainstorm ideas and concepts for a
variety of projects. -Requirements:Candidates must have:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Illustrator,
InDesign, Photoshop. After Effects not required but a plus.
- 2-4 -years of relevant experience
- Available 20-25 hours per week (Monday through Friday),
potential to go full-time
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Are reliable and resourceful and know how to manage your time
so deadlines (occasionally with tight turnarounds) are met
- Have a strong background in digital and social media.
-Additional "Plus" Experiences Include:- - - - - - -Web Design -
-You will thrive here if:
- You're forward-thinking, a quick and creative thinker, and a
- Your first instinct when you don't know something is to Google
it or watch a tutorial on YouTube and figure it out.
- You're a creative and technical problem solver that takes
initiative to figure out tasks independently, but also knows when
to ask for more direction.
- You're looking for a dynamic and engaging job that makes a
positive impact on the environment.
- You love organization, implementing effective and efficient
systems, and can deliver in a very fast-paced, make-it-your-own
- You believe in the work and are motivated by the difference
you're making. -
Keywords: SparkCharge, Somerville , Parttime Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!