Company: Michael Page
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based
on an individual's status in any group or class protected by
applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications
from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all
other qualified applicants.SummaryOur client is looking to hire a
Senior Manufacturing Engineer to assist with concept to completion
of all new product development of machined medical implants.
Responsibilities will include working with the customers,
operations, production control, customer service, and quality
functions to successfully deliver orders on time while meeting
quality and financial goals.Client DetailsOur Engineering Division
at Michael Page, Boston recently partnered with a Medical Implants
Manufacturing company located is Essex County, MA. With continued
demand and growth, they are looking to grow their engineering
- Develops and implements complete manufacturing processes and
inspection methods, in accordance with customer required product
specifications, metallurgical requirements and quality standards
for production and R&D products.
- Recommends and implements improvements to production processes
and controls by utilizing Lean Manufacturing.
- Documentation of manufacturing and inspection methods.
- Determine design and manufacturing requirements of fixtures and
- Analyze profit and loss on new customer orders.
- Participate in Kaizen events and continuous improvement
projects as assigned
- Lean projects for cost reduction, scrap reduction, or other
- Analyze opportunities for new capital equipment.Profile
- B.S. in Engineer or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing Engineer in a
precision manufacturing environment
- Recent Experience machining environment
- Experience with new product introduction NPI process
- 1+ years of experience using Lean Manufacturing problem solving
tools such as root cause analysis, DMAIC, etc.
- CNC machining experience
- Experience with Project Management for manufacturing
- Experience with precision tooling and fixture design
- Experience with GD&TJob Offer
- Opportunity to work for the original and most profitable site
for this company
- Company stability and opportunity to grow within the
- Fast paced environment
- Rewarding aspect of working with products that are saving
peoples lives daily
Keywords: Michael Page, Somerville , Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!