Technical Writer - Scientific-II
Company: Integrated Resources Inc.
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Integrated Resources, Inc., is led by a seasoned team with
combined decades in the industry. We deliver strategic workforce
solutions that help you manage your talent and business more
efficiently and effectively. Since launching in 1996, IRI has
attracted, assembled and retained key employees who are experts in
their fields. This has helped us expand into new sectors and
Job Description Responsibilities:
- The Technical Writer/Analyst Medical Affairs, Business Process
& Operations will support the file standardization for a new
controlled document management system.
- S/He gathers documents, compiles information, and maintains
records for creation of Medical Affairs internal documents.
- Reviews documents for accuracy and elevates issues to
- This person will participate in change management activities
relating to harmonizing Medical Operations processes across the
Medical Device (MD) operating companies.
- This person will collaborate with Medical Affairs associates to
help ensure that Medical Affairs' documents align with the global
- The candidate will be an experienced professional with a focus
on creating forms, templates, data entry and organizing files in
structured folders and SharePoint sites.
- This candidate shall also have experience creating training
guides and Work Instructions.
- This person shall possess strong editorial skills including a
good understanding of medical terminology and scientific
publication bibliographic material.
- The successful candidate will contribute to dictionary of terms
for understanding the hierarchy of products, disease states and
specialties to build the smart search tools.
- This requires an understanding of medical terminology and
evaluating synonymous keywords.
- This person shall support the Medical Affairs SharePoint team
site creation and maintenance.
- This includes creating and assigning User Groups and
Permissions, SharePoint Lists and Libraries.
- S/He will support medical operations cross-functionally within
a matrix organization of medical device companies. Qualifications
- A Bachelor's Degree with 6+ years of related medical/
healthcare industry experience is required.
- Experience with MS Office applications (Word, SharePoint
Online/2013, Outlook, Excel) is required.
- Ability to synthesize and understand search terms to create
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with medical terminology
and medical device products in regulatory compliance or healthcare
compliance is preferred.
- Strong typing and MS Office365 and SharePoint skills are
- Previous experience managing short deadlines, working with
colleagues in different time zones and countries is required. The
ability to work with people in a matrixed organization is highly
- This position will be located in Somerville, NJ and will
require 0% travel.
Keywords: Integrated Resources Inc., Somerville , Technical Writer - Scientific-II, Engineering , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...