Assistant Store Manager - Somerville, MA
Company: The TJX Companies Inc
Posted on: June 16, 2022
Style is never in short supply at our more than 1,000 TJ Maxx
stores. They all have different products, but the same commitment
to the thrill of the find. From designers straight off the runway
to statement jewelry, we offer exciting surprises that make the
everyday a little more fun. Same with working here. Our environment
is ever-changing, yet always encouraging. Each shift is a new
opportunity to Discover Different.Posting Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0713
-- 105 Middlesex Ave -- Somerville -- MA --
- Work with a Store Manager in the areas of Merchandising,
Operations, Customer Service, and Human Resources within a
high-volume store location.
- Develop creative plans to increase store sales.
- Coordinate and supervise loss prevention and operational
- Ensure every customer has a positive shopping experience.
- Hire, train, supervise and mentor a team of Associates.
- Manage the daily activity of the sales floor, backroom, front
end and cash office.
- Improve store layout and efficiency.Requirements:
- Two (2) years of retail leadership experience as an Assistant
or Store Manager.
- Excellent interpersonal, strong communication, and follow
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop, and empower a large
- Previous store volume responsibility of $5 million or more.At
TJ Maxx there's so much potential to discover something new. A new
day means new merchandise, and a fresh chance to reinvent retail.
Discover Different means that we want you to bring your whole self
and your sense of style to work with you every day - just as
Associates do throughout the entire TJX family, which includes
Marshalls, HomeGoods, Sierra, and Homesense.Discover Different also
means we embrace each other's differences and unique perspectives.
We consider all applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, gender identity and expression, marital or military
status. We also provide reasonable accommodations to qualified
individuals with disabilities in accordance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act and applicable state and local law. -Posting
Notes: TJ Maxx Store 0713 -- 105 Middlesex Ave -- Somerville -- MA
Keywords: The TJX Companies Inc, Somerville , Assistant Store Manager - Somerville, MA, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!