Company: Softworld Inc
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Number: 238125
Location: Boston, MA (Hybrid Remote)
* Managing central team of manual and automated QA engineers
* Working with different engineering groups on applying QA and
Testing best practices
* Responsible for holistic integration and systems testing
* Operational excellence in providing services and deliverables,
meeting commitments, and attaining compelling business results
Well-developed facilitative leadership abilities and demonstrated
ability to direct teams to achieve common goals.
* Motivate and manage staff to perform at optimum productivity.
* Ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize resources and
* 12+ years of experience in automation architecture, framework
solution development, DevOps and cloud experience.
* 8+ years of experience in leading technical quality engineering
* 8+ years of hands-on experience in developing and implementation
of automation/performance frameworks
* Extensive knowledge and understanding of working in Agile & AWS
* Experience supporting scalable, modular, and reusable automation
strategies with Java or Python language
* Knowledge and experience working with CI/CD model in
* Familiar with Architectural design patterns and
* Experience building API's, competency with XML constructs
&schemas, and real-time dashboards
* Strong knowledge of Relational and NoSQL database working
experience, writing queries, stored procedures, and scripts.
* Experience of working cloud technologies like AWS and experience
of testing micro-services, containers, and docker is a plus.
* Experience of distributed source control systems such as Git.
* Experience working with REST services and understanding of SOA
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT
APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered.
Subcontracting is not available for this position.
Keywords: Softworld Inc, Somerville , QA Manager, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!