Quality Manager ISO 9001
Company: Keolis Commuter Services
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- Very good knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 standard and of ISO
- Outstanding knowledge in project management, planning and
- Must have an eye for detail and above-average analytical
ability and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent listening, communication, and presentation
- Ability to deliver high-quality output using the Microsoft
Office suite, Coruson and Visio software.
- Operational knowledge or engineering experience preferred.
- Deep experience with quality auditing tools (e.g., control
charts) and methodologies.
- Experience facilitating meetings at all levels of the
organization in a diverse environment.
- Influencing skills and ability to work effectively throughout
all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a diverse
team of quality professionals.
- Experience in managing quality programs in a Transportation
services or manufacturing environment highly desirable.
Key Accountabilities:Ownership for the QMS and Contractual
Compliance in the PTC Program:
- Works with PTC Subject Matter Experts (PTC Engineers) to
establish the QMS for the PTC Program
- Accountable for verifying contractual compliance of the PTC
program in accordance with Schedule 3.6 of the KCS-MBTA contract,
- Workmanship standards
- Quality control
- Configuration control plan
- Calibration standards for tools and equipment
- Quality audit program
- Document control
- Management of non-conformances
Establish Quality Assurance and Compliance Program for the PTC
- Establishing a process map for the department
- Understanding and mapping the key department processes
- Mapping of how processes are interconnected within the PTC
Program and with other departments
- Building and maintaining a gap assessment
- Continually reassessing PTC Program performance against QMS,
contractual standards, and department documents by using a gap
assessment and audit outputs
- Assessing departmental document suitability as changes in
operating practice occur
- Driving a road map to develop, sustain, and continually improve
the Quality Management System
- Develop and maintain a prioritized plan to improve the QMS
against key gaps from the gap assessmentCorrective Action Cycle for
the PTC Program:
- Tracking actions generated by audits, non-conformances, and
other sources for the PTC Program in accordance with whole Quality
team tracking process
- Working with PTC Engineers to ensure actions are completed in a
- Escalating actions that are not achieving required progress
through periodic reporting
- Reporting on progress to the Quality Director and the PTC
DirectorDelivery of and Support for the QMS Audit Program:
- Conducts quality audits as required by the internal audit
- Assists in identifying risk areas for future audits as part of
the periodic audit planning cycle
Document Control Management:
- Oversees the Document Control process for the PTC Program
- Partners with PTC Engineers to ensure all documentation related
to the PTC Program is in audit ready and compliance status
- Demonstrate and adhere to the Keolis Commuter Services
principals of Employee Engagement, Operational Excellence & Safety,
Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic
Additional Statements:Drug and alcohol screening: Employment
contingent upon passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
Also, contingent upon receiving a favorable background check. Must
pass a physical examination.Safety commitment: Safety is a way of
life at Keolis. By placing safety first, we ensure the well being
of our employees, customers, and communities. Together we can
become the most successful transportation company in the
world.Environmental commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting
the environment by minimizing the impact of operations to our
people and the communities in which we operate.EEO statement: Our
policy is to afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified
individuals regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age,
creed, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, sexual orientation, or gender identification. We
maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance
abuse testing.ADA Reasonable Accommodation: Keolis CS is committed
to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this
commitment, Keolis CS will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations.Disclaimer and closing
statement: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to
offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits,
opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and
rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.
Keywords: Keolis Commuter Services, Somerville , Quality Manager ISO 9001, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!