Director, Supplier Relationship Management
Company: bluebird bio
Posted on: September 22, 2022
ABOUT THE FLOCK
As part of the bluebirdbio Operations team, the Senior Director,
Supplier Relationship Management provides leadership for strategic
relationships with all bluebird bio suppliers, and services for
marketed products. Assesses product requirements, develops sourcing
strategies, and implements risk management plans. Negotiates master
agreements and leads oversight of strategic supplier performance.
Develops and implements strategies to reduce costs, increase
reliability, and enable flexibility.
HOW YOU'LL FLY
You'll help to bring more patients their bluebird days by:
- Provides leadership for strategic relationships, contract
manufacturers, and external operations service providers.
- Assesses bluebird bio's business requirements and processes.
Develops sourcing strategies and implements them to maintain a
robust supply chain.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Commercial, Technical
Operations, Manufacturing, and Quality to assess needs, and as
directed by them, support or lead global projects.
- Negotiates all master service agreements, SOWs, LOIs, and other
contracts and agreements associated with strategic outsourced
- Develops and implements strategies to reduce costs, increase
reliability, and enable flexibility
- Liaises between senior leaders to ensure effective
communication, aligned priorities, and sharing of key
- Own business governance process and model for each relationship
and overall category of service.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
You're the bird we're looking for if you have:
- 10+ years of people leadership and management
- 10+ years relevant GxP supplier relationship management
experience with specific experience managing testing and
- 10+ years people leadership and cross-functional portfolio
- Operational and business expertise managing an entire portfolio
of CMO and CTO relationships.
- Demonstrated leadership in a centralized business role with
accountability for cross-functional governance, oversight,
prioritization, and risk mitigation.
- Ability to independently lead and execute in complex
environments involving a cross-functional and diverse set of
- Excellent communication and analytical skills (written, oral
- Experience with contract negotiations, supplier oversight and
governance, and performance monitoring
Keywords: bluebird bio, Somerville , Director, Supplier Relationship Management, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!