SENIOR MANAGER, MERCHANDISING - RETAIL
Company: PUMA Gruppe
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by
some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance,
BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit,
and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your
- Present, test, and execute strategies to maximize margin and
raise level of product in PUMA Outlets.
- Conceive and create new thoughts and ideas pertaining to
maximizing revenue and resources, presenting products, and reaching
- Collaborate with all divisions of retail and wholesale
merchandising to ensure a consistent message reaches the consumer
and footwear, apparel, and accessories are integrated for an
- Develop, grow, and empower team to take on increasing levels of
responsibility and ownership of the business.
- Collaboration with cross functional teams including marketing,
planning, and visual experience to lead initiatives and improve
- Prepare, execute, and present strategies and programs to meet
- Ensure upcoming trends, key items, color and product flows are
balanced to drive category growth and increase desirability and
profitability for all channels.
- Own long term and seasonal business plans that support PUMA's
financial and brand objectives backed by insights and
- Work in cross-functional teams to see all programs through from
inception until in consumer's hands.
- Be the expert in the competitive environment and market
- Represent the brand and utilize the brand values (Brave,
Confident, Determined, Joyful) in all decisions, actions, processes
- 7+years of experience in Merchandising or Buying in either a
Wholesale or Retail organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Retail Merchandising
or a related field
- Firm understanding of retail merchandising organizations and
- Deadline driven, with the ability to prioritize and deliver
results in a fast paced environment
- Strength in presentation and written skills
- Establishes an independent view while effectively collaborating
in decision-making forums
- Team player with the ability to work cross functionally with a
diverse set of individuals
Keywords: PUMA Gruppe, Somerville , SENIOR MANAGER, MERCHANDISING - RETAIL, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!