SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT PLANNIN-
Company: PUMA Gruppe
Posted on: September 23, 2022
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by
some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance,
BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit,
and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your
- Effectively develop and lead global sourcing strategic
partnershipsand internal networks to deliver best in class
performance for all product categories
- Lead the implementation of Supply and Inventory Planning
strategies as well as tactical execution for all product categories
and distribution (WS, Retail, Ecomm) to enable a competitive
advantage to bottom-line and top-line company growth.
- Responsible for negotiations and improving spend and SLA's;
ensure delivery on company expectations, cost savings and capacity
- Responsible for the full end to end buying process for Apparel,
Footwear and Accessories for North American market including the
management ofon time metrics and service reviews
- Set ordering schedules and Booking Deadlines that encompass the
full sequence of supply chain processes
- Create, submit, maintain and verify purchase orders with
factories/agents in the local ERP and GTN Vendor collaboration and
internal reporting systems.
- Determine manufacturing schedule that works within production
lead-time and capacity and allow enough transit time. Resolve
issues affecting service levels to customer.
- Reconcile factory invoices to factory purchase orders in
quantities and cost.
- Manage team of Supply and Procurement Planners and responsible
for all personal development including mentor, train, coach, and
- 8+ years of related supply chain management experience within a
retail or wholesale environment preferred
- Strong communication, multi-tasking and problem-solving
- Strong analytical skills needed
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, PowerBI required
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
deadline driven environment
Keywords: PUMA Gruppe, Somerville , SENIOR MANAGER, SUPPLY CHAIN & PROCUREMENT PLANNIN-, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!