Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Company: Triumvirate Environmental Inc.
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Talent Acquisition Operations Manager
Triumvirate Environmental, one of the largest environmental
services firms in North America, is looking for a Talent
Acquisition Operations Manager. This position will be a hybrid role
based in our Somerville, MA Headquarters, reporting to the Vice
President of Talent Acquisition.
Triumvirate Environmentalis one of the largest environmental
services firms in North America.Triumvirate provides leading
institutions in the higher education, life sciences, healthcare,
and industrial sectors with diverse services and advice to assist
them with compliance management. At Triumvirate, we strive to WOW
both our employees and our customers. Our unique culture fosters
growth, development, education, and creativity.
Essential responsibilities and duties include:
- Hire, train, and manage the TA Operations team to manage
recruiting coordination, scheduling, onboarding, background check
and drug screen verifications, reporting, system management, and
- Design and develop recruitment processes in partnership with TA
leadership, HR, Compliance, and business leaders.
- Manage all recruitment related technologies, reporting, vendor
relationships and external partner organizations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service with a primary focus of
meeting or exceeding business expectations, driving operational
excellence and delivering cost-effective recruitment
- Lead day-to-day operations for Talent Acquisition with
responsibility for the Recruiting Coordinators (who handle
interview scheduling, drug/physical/background screening, and
- Lead and support special recruiting projects and initiatives to
ensure business needs and client deliverables are met.
- Develop, implement, document, and ensure adherence to Talent
Acquisition and related Human Resources policies, practices, and
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance through development of
policies and processes, including compliance with OFCCP
requirements for a US Federal contractor
- Deliver upon Operational Strategies and/or the migration toward
Global strategies and standardization
- Train new hiring managers and interview team members,
recruiters, etc as needed.
- BS degree with 4+ years in Corporate Recruiting required (8+
years of relative experience, no bachelor's.
- Experience with Greenhouse Recruiting required, Greenhouse
- Experience in TA or HR Operations required.
- Evaluate trends on recruitment process and measuring
- Demonstrated ability to provide support for Regional strategies
and deployment of technology, automation and
- Blend of skills having come up the ranks through agency and
- EQ, IQ, and AQ to develop strong relationships with internal
clients groups within the to organization to understand ongoing
hiring needs and to optimize the hiring experience.
Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution
Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program
Health & Wellness benefits
TONS of safety training for some positions with opportunities for
external trainings and certifications
Paid time off and select paid holidays
Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans,
discounted movie passes & more!
For further information on Triumvirate & the exciting work that we
are doing in the industry, please visit our LinkedIn page - - and
follow us on Instagram @triumvirateenvironmental
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans encouraged to
apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
To view our California Privacy Notice and Policy, click.
Keywords: Triumvirate Environmental Inc., Somerville , Talent Acquisition Operations Manager, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!