6.2. Technical Grant Manager
Company: Phoenix Tailings
Posted on: September 18, 2023
About Phoenix Tailings:Phoenix Tailings is a rapidly growing
clean mining and metals production startup dedicated to sustainable
and economic critical metals production. Our mission is to be the
world's first fully clean mining and metals production company,
producing the resources needed for the next generation of our
economy.Why Phoenix Tailings:At Phoenix, we believe that nothing
great is ever accomplished alone or without the passion of people
who push and motivate one another. If you are someone who shares
our relentless pursuit of a better future, passion for innovation,
and are excited about working with some of the top innovators in
the world, then this is the place for you.Our Values:---You are
only crazy if you are wrong---It's ok to be wrong---Lead with
Compassion---Be Resourceful---Listen---HustleLearn more:Who We Are
Looking For:Phoenix Tailings is seeking a Technical Grant Manager
who is looking for a career where they can make a significant
impact on the world. We encourage applications from individuals who
are passionate about sustainability, innovation, and have a proven
track record of designing mechanical systems for high-temperature
and complex processes.The successful candidate will be a leader, a
team player, and a mentor, bringing expertise and positive
influence to our diverse and talented team.Key
- Identify and research potential grant opportunities from
government agencies, private foundations, and other funding sources
that align with the company's research and innovation
- Collaborate with technical teams and subject matter experts to
develop grant proposals, ensuring alignment with project goals and
- Manage the entire grant application process, including writing
proposals, preparing budgets, and submitting applications within
- Oversee grant compliance and reporting, ensuring timely and
accurate submission of progress reports and financial statements to
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to track project
milestones, deliverables, and timelines to meet grant
- Collaborate with finance and accounting departments to monitor
grant budgets and ensure funds are utilized effectively and in
compliance with grant agreements.
- Develop and maintain relationships with grant funders and
funding agencies, representing the company's technical and research
- Stay updated on grant funding trends and opportunities within
the mining and clean tech industry.
- Evaluate and optimize the grant management process to improve
efficiency and maximize funding opportunities.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical field, such as
Engineering, Environmental Science, or related disciplines.
Advanced degrees are a plus.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in grant management,
technical project management, or research development, preferably
in the mining or clean tech industry.
- Proven track record of successful grant applications and
management, securing funding for research and innovation
- Strong technical acumen to understand and effectively
communicate complex research and innovation concepts.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to prepare
compelling grant proposals and reports.
- Solid understanding of grant compliance, budget management, and
- Detail-oriented and organized with the ability to manage
multiple grants and projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach to work, working
closely with technical teams and stakeholders.
- Passion for sustainable mining and driving technical excellence
through innovative research.We offer a competitive compensation
package that is based on expertise. We also offer the following
- Healthcare: 100% Medical, dental, and vision coverage for you
and your family.
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing venture-backed company.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage work-life
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, annual retreats, and
- Learning: Learning and development opportunities to grow your
skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hard-working, kind people
committed to making a difference!
- Flexible culture: Results-focused work environment with the
option for remote work.At Phoenix Tailings, we have an open culture
that values learning, and we are looking to grow the team with
enthusiastic individuals who share our vision of sustainable
mining.Phoenix Tailings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and
we value diversity at all levels. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and
pregnancy), national origin, age, disability or genetic
information, or any other applicable protected characteristics, and
these characteristics will not be a factor for consideration of any
work-related decisions (including but not limited to hiring,
firing, compensation, and discipline).
Keywords: Phoenix Tailings, Somerville , 6.2. Technical Grant Manager, Executive , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!