In Home Caregiver - Reading, MA - 7AM to 4PM - 7 D
Company: Visiting Angels
Posted on: May 3, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you a reliable and compassionate
Caregiver?Would you like to know what it's like to be treated like
an "Angel?"Visiting Angels of Danvers is hiring reliable,
compassionate, and dependable Caregivers to join our team for a end
of life case. Up to $25/hr.This position is for shifts in Reading,
MA.What Are the Benefits to Being a caring and reliable
- Competitive Pay
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you
- Training opportunities
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our
- Bonus Opportunities and Employee Incentives
- Make a difference in the lives of others!About Visiting Angels:
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise
dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in
the place that we call home.At Home Senior Caregiver
- Provides essential care to the client.
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental
conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client's
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the
client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the
debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a
weekly basis or as required.Job Requirements:
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism and must be
- Valid Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- CNA a plusWe care about the individual needs of our staff and
pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our
office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate
and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing
home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain
where they call home.Apply today! We'd love to hear from you!*All
applicants must be fully
Keywords: Visiting Angels, Somerville , In Home Caregiver - Reading, MA - 7AM to 4PM - 7 D, Healthcare , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!