Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Bear Mountain at Reading
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Bear Mountain at Reading - New wage scales (updated February
Come and join our team of -COMPASSIONATE -and -DEDICATED
-professionals in an environment that is entirely -PATIENT-FOCUSED.
- Feel good about where you work and the care that you provide!
Competitive Wages - STRONG SHIFT DIFFERENTIALS
Bear Mountain Healthcare has immediate openings for Registered
Nurses (RNs) looking to work in our Long Term Care Facility at
-Bear Mountain at Reading. -Here at Bear Mountain you are always
essential. We are looking for motivated, creative and passionate
nurses to join our team and help provide professional nursing care
for our family of residents.
- Day (7a-3p), Evening (3p-11p) & Overnight (11p-7a)
- Exciting and limited 12-Hour Program (7A-7P and 7P-7A) shifts
for strong applicants.
- Weekday and Weekend shifts available
- Full-Time and Part-Time Schedules Available
- Flexible schedule options available
- Referral Bonus Program
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan Offered
- Paid Sick/Vacation/PTO/Holidays
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Employee Recognition Events (have -FUN -while you work!) &
Employee discount program
- MA Registered Nurse (RN) license
- 1 year of prior experience working as an RN/LPN in a skilled
LTC setting preferred, though not required. - -Strong orientation
plan and designated mentors (many with 10+ years nursing
experience) in place to help those with limited experience feel
confident in our setting!
- Remote interview process available
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
*Per MA Department of Public Health & Bear Mountain policies, all
individuals working at Bear Mountain at Reading must be -fully
Keywords: Bear Mountain at Reading, Somerville , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!