CNA - Somerville MA
Posted on: September 18, 2023
You can make as much as $40 an hour as a Certified Nursing
Assistant (CNA) in Somerville, Massachusetts, and throughout the
area, while creating the work schedule that works best for your
lifestyle. That's because at IntelyCare, nursing professionals
(hired as W2 employees) have the freedom to choose their own shifts
at any one of our partner facilities. A flexible schedule means you
make it all work.
With a sane work-life balance, you'll be able to advance your
career and still have a life outside of scrubs. This means you can
go ahead and volunteer to help chaperone your child's class field
trip to the Harvard Museum of Natural History, plan regular outings
with your dog to Lincoln Park, or enjoy regular outings to downtown
Boston. Take a look at what else we have to offer and consider
joining our team.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $25-$40
(25% higher than average)
- Variety of shift types (day/night/overnight, weekends, etc.)
- Get paid weekly or daily
- Hazard pay and bonus pay for overtime, holidays, and
- Taxes, workers' compensation, and malpractice insurance paid by
- Health, dental, and vision coverage eligibility for you and
qualifying family members
- Manage all of your job needs through our user-friendly mobile
- Eligibility for our 401k retirement savings plan
- Access to free IntelyCare merch, including water bottles and
- Free app-based training and continuing education
As a company that's centered around nursing professionals, maybe
it's better for you to hear directly from them. Here's what a few
of our "IntelyPros" wanted to share about why they love working for
"IntelyCare has given me the absolute freedom! I get to choose my
own schedule, and have a work-life balance. Before working with
IntelyCare I was tied down to a schedule and had zero control."
"Working with IntelyCare is very convenient. I love being able to
pick up shifts whenever I am available - it gives me the freedom to
plan everything out."
"I enjoy working with IntelyCare! I'm able to manage my time by
choosing when I want to work, and the pay is very competitive.
Working at the new places every day and getting to meet and know
new people is amazing!""IntelyCare's customer service is amazing!
There's always someone available to help when needed. Being able to
build my schedule through the app makes my life easier."
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Supporting with activities of daily living (ADLs) such as
include personal hygiene, mobility, and grooming
- Monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, and reporting
to your supervisor when necessary
- Serving meals to residents, helping to feed them when
- Observing residents during your shift, reporting any concerns
to nurses or other staff members
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms
tidy, changing linens, and helping to maintain a hygienic
- Serving as a conduit between healthcare staff and residents,
and communicating with visitors and family members
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and
repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing
Qualifications and Skills
- Current Massachusetts Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Understanding of nursing care procedures and
- Effective organization and communication skills
- Attention to detail
Get a Job With the Work-Life Balance You Deserve
Being a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) requires the right mix of
compassion, dedication, and skill. If you're looking for a CNA job
that also gives you the flexibility to chart your own path,
consider joining the team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in
quality. Take the first step by applying today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Somerville, Massachusetts 02143
Keywords: IntelyCare, Somerville , CNA - Somerville MA, Healthcare , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!