Lead Stylist, Levi's Outlet Store, Somerville, MA
Company: Levi Strauss & Co.
Posted on: January 17, 2023
JOB DESCRIPTIONYou're an original. So are we.We're a company of
people who like to forge our own path. We invented the blue jean in
1873, and we reinvented khaki pants in 1986. We pioneered labor and
environmental guidelines in manufacturing. And we work to build
sustainability into everything we do. Our brands stand for freedom
and self-expression around the world.Where we lead, others follow.
For more than 160 years, we've used the strength of our brands to
lead with our values and make an outsized impact on the world. We
employ more than 15,000 people globally to support our great
brands: Levi's, Dockers, Denizen and Signature by Levi Strauss &
Co.Reporting to Store Manager, the Lead Stylists are consumer
centric, open minded, proactive, and thinks beyond the task. You
are responsible for modeling and coaching for the ultimate
experience to all consumers through a variety of functions and
procedures relating to customer service, sales, merchandising, and
store operations.About the Role
- Embrace Levi Strauss & Company's history and heritage and
demonstrate excellent product knowledge, suggesting looks that
incorporate the latest trends and current promotions based on the
consumer's needs consistent with Levi's service approach.
- Promote Levi's omni-channel experience by engaging consumers
with Red Tab Loyalty program
- Resolve consumer concerns in a manner consistent with company
policy and with consumer satisfaction in mind. Partner with store
management on elevated consumer issues.
- Advocates and can assist store management in the training and
coaching of a store staff that model LS&CO selling practices,
deliver authentic customer service and meet sales goals.
- Efficient handling of all cash handling and merchandise
operations such as shipment processing, floor set, markdown, and
replenishment systems while maintaining standards. Perform store
procedures in compliance with store policy.
- Consistently meet or exceed established store and individual
sales and performance goals daily
- Adopt and advocate for the new technologies being rolled-out in
store. Understands how tech enables consumer experience, improves
operations, and boosts store and company performance
- Comply with all Levi's Stores policy, procedure, and programs,
able to follow directives of store managementAbout You
- You are fashion savvy and interested in current trends
- Enjoy being busy and juggling multiple tasks, accomplishing
multiple tasks in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented
- You are a collaborative role model exhibiting behaviors aligned
with company culture of inclusion and belonging.
- Is self-starter with a growth mindset, enjoys learning new
tools and adaptable to new initiatives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business, including evening, weekend and holiday shifts
- Ability to perform all essential job functions and able to lift
up to 40 pounds, as well as constant standing, walking, kneeling,
squatting, bending, reaching overhead, and climbing ladders with or
without reasonable accommodation.
- Must have reliable transportation
- High school diploma or GED preferredWe put a lot of thought
into our programs to provide you with a benefits package that
matters. Whether it is for medical care, taking time off, improving
your health or planning for retirement, we've got you covered.
Here's a small snapshot:
- 401K match: $1.25 for every $1.00 you contribute up to the
first 6% of pay you save.
- Five hours of paid volunteer time per month with nonprofit
- Product discount of 60% off regular-price merchandiseOur policy
is to provide equal opportunity to all persons without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression,
marital status, Vietnam era/disabled veteran status, physical or
mental disability, or other protected classes prohibited by
applicable law. Company policy prohibits harassment of applicants
or employees on the basis of any protected classes. We have
established a continuing Affirmative Action Program to assure equal
employment opportunity in all its policy decisions affecting
recruitment, selection, assignment, promotion, training, and all
other terms and conditions of employment. EOE
M/F/Disability/VetsLOCATIONSomerville, MA, USAFULL TIME/PART
TIMEPart timeCurrent LS&Co Employees, apply via your Workday
Keywords: Levi Strauss & Co., Somerville , Lead Stylist, Levi's Outlet Store, Somerville, MA, Hospitality & Tourism , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!