International Payroll Specialist
Company: Recorded Future
Posted on: May 6, 2022
Recorded Future is looking to recruit an International Payroll
Specialist I to assist the team in the key operational needs of the
global payroll processing, support the month-end close process, and
implement best-in-class procedure as well as drive process
improvements and transformation to scale the back-office function
to meet the fast-paced growth of the organization. The role is
based at Recorded Future's global HQ in Somerville,
Reporting directly to the Global Payroll Team Lead, this role will
be a key member of the Accounting & Finance team. This individual
will be a dynamic, detail oriented, and strategic partner for
finance who is capable of collaborating across departments as well
as working independently. The role is based at Recorded Future's
global HQ in Somerville, Massachusetts.
What you'll do as the International Payroll Specialist:
- Perform all day-to-day Payroll processing for monthly global
payroll, conducting payroll audits to ensure adherence to
applicable policies and regulations.
- Resolve complex payroll processing & employee payroll issues to
ensure smooth payroll processing. -
- Ensure payroll reporting and payments are compliant with
company policy, generally accepted accounting principles, and all
- Support Monthly and Quarterly close by reconciling
international payroll accounts.
- Review and analyze month/quarter end compensation accruals and
expenses by region.
- Review and implement process improvements for employee
adherence to published T&E policies and audits.
- Develop, maintain, and execute an International Payroll Team
checklist (including New Hires, Terms and Promotions). -
- Maintenance and management of transactions related to 606
- Collaborate with HR on - the implementation of a new global
payroll system needed to scale global payroll operations.
- Support payroll audits for execution of statutory and - US GAAP
What you'll bring as the International Payroll Specialist
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in accounting or finance, CPA or
CPP is a plus
- 2 - 5 years general accounting experience
- Knowledge of operational accounting processes
- Knowledge of operational payroll processes
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work
- Ability to - collaborate & communicate effectively with
internal partners on issues and provide recommendations
- Possess excellent attention to detail; excellent analytical,
and reconciliation skills
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Word, and Excel
spreadsheets, downloading, importing and exporting files and google
- Experience with Netsuite, Paylocity, and Workday a plus
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects and
- Prior experience within SaaS/tech industry preferred or work
with SaaS/tech clients
Keywords: Recorded Future, Somerville , International Payroll Specialist, Human Resources , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!