Campus Recruiting Intern (Winter/Spring 2023)
Posted on: September 23, 2022
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join
Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D
printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher,
and artist in the world.
Our People Operations team focuses on building a culture where
accomplished people can do their best work. From product, design,
and marketing specialists to mechanical engineers, software
developers and logistics experts, we're building a company so
brilliant and diverse that we can tackle any challenge. If you're
curious about how great people are hired, we want you as a Campus
Internship Term: -Winter/Spring 2023 (January - June)Commitment:
-Full-timeLocation: -Onsite in Somerville, MAApplication
Requirements: -Writing sample recommended
- Develop marketing materials and communication strategies for
our internship program, including flyers, email campaigns, social
media content, and intern profiles.
- Manage behind-the-scenes logistics for recruiting events
(career fairs, info sessions, etc.).
- Plan and execute social and networking events for current
- Collaborate with campus partners and student organizations to
promote our internship opportunities.
- Provide a high-touch experience for every intern candidate,
from application through offer.
- Are a great communicator: you can easily establish
relationships, are comfortable presenting in front of small groups,
and can clearly communicate your ideas in writing across various
- Have an interest in design and can create eye-catching graphics
using Canva or a similar program (advanced graphic design skills
welcome but not required!). -
- Can work independently to manage multiple schedules and
projects with a strong attention to detail.
- Are a champion of diversity, equity, and inclusion in the
workplace with ideas for recruiting and supporting intern
candidates from diverse backgrounds. -
- Are curious and excited to quickly learn the ins and outs of
campus recruiting. -
Bonus Skills (Optional): -
- Familiarity with Greenhouse (ATS), GSuite, and/or Handshake.
- Exposure to or interest in 3D printing or other emerging
Internships at Formlabs -give students the opportunity to create,
build, solve, and discover in every area of our business. Come
build your career and build the future of 3D printing. Internship
perks include social events, networking opportunities, access to
our fully-stocked kitchens and onsite lunches, and unlimited 3D
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. -We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status. -
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing,
please apply. - -Help us build an inclusive community that will
change the face of 3D printing.
Keywords: Formlabs, Somerville , Campus Recruiting Intern (Winter/Spring 2023), Human Resources , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!