Software Engineer In Test (Machine Learning)
Company: Neural Magic
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Neural Magic is an early stage AI software company pioneering a
new way for organizations to run deep learning applications without
specialized hardware accelerators. Based on decades of parallel
computing research at MIT, Neural Magic has developed a software
platform for deep learning inference that allows developers to
sparsify and quantize deep learning models to minimize footprint
and run on CPUs at GPU speeds. Please look through our website and
GitHub repos to get a feel of what we are about.
Founded by an award-winning team of computer scientists out of MIT,
Neural Magic is a venture-backed company headquartered in Davis
Square, Somerville, MA. Neural Magic investors include Amdocs,
Andreessen Horowitz, Comcast Ventures, NEA, and Pillar VC.
If you are someone who wants to contribute to solving challenging
technical problems at the forefront of deep learning, this is the
role for you.
We are looking for a Software Engineer in Test to work closely with
our Software Development, Machine Learning and Product teams to
test and validate our cutting-edge Deep Learning Execution Engine
and Machine Learning products.
You will be responsible for designing, implementing and automating
test cases to validate our C++ based execution engine and Python
based ML products. You will perform various testing strategies such
as but not limited to functional, performance, stress and
integration testing to ensure and promote product quality to
industry-beating level. You are also enthusiastic about test
automation and competent working in different environments
including AWS EC2 (with different operating systems), docker, GPUs
etc. You are a person that is dedicated, constantly pushing for
higher quality, and can work both independently and as a team
- Work closely with Development and Machine Learning teams to
have a good understanding of product behavior and features.
- Create comprehensive test plans and cases to meet product
- Perform thorough functional, performance, regression testing
etc to validate product quality.
- Implement test code and framework to automate test
- Monitor test results, report test status and analyze test
- Proven record (3+ years) of software testing experience with
- Proactive and have a strong sense of ownership.
- Good knowledge of software testing methodologies, tools and
- Strong experience in API and performance testing especially for
C++ and Python based products.
- Familiar with Linux/Unix systems and have automation experience
- Experience with docker and kubernetes is a plus.
- Experience in setting up CI/CD processes or infrastructure in
AWS is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in Machine Learning, especially Deep
Learning is a plus.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related
Neural Magic is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will
be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran or disability status.
Keywords: Neural Magic, Somerville , Software Engineer In Test (Machine Learning), IT / Software / Systems , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!