Respiratory Fit Tester
Company: Staffing Now
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We have an immediate temporary need for a fit tester at one of
our hospital clients in downtown Boston. The chosen candidate will
be helping to fit test hospital employees and personnel with PPE
equipment and disposable respirators. Position will entail taking
measurements and ensuring equipment fits properly. We are looking
for someone who is available to work between 5 to 7 full days per
week. Overtime is available. We will need support in other
hospitals in the future, so flexibility with location is ideal.
Must be comfortable working in a hospital environment, while
wearing PPE throughout the entire workday. Because this is an ASAP
need, must be able to start immediately. Requirements:
- Must have attention to detail, especially when dealing with
numbers and measurements.
- Comfort level going into a hospital and/or medical
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work 8-10 hour shifts
- At least 2-3 of working experience, preferably in a medical or
- RFT Certification is a very strong Plus!
- High school diploma required. College degree preferred.
- Chosen candidate must be Covid vaccinated.Interested
candidates, please submit resume to Lgarozzo@snicompanies.com
Keywords: Staffing Now, Somerville , Respiratory Fit Tester, IT / Software / Systems , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!