Job Title: Operations Manager/Supervisor II
Location: Somerville, NJ
Job Function: Manufacturing/Production
· Understands and adheres to Client environmental and safety
policies/guidelines, Client Pollution Prevention Goals and
· Provide the first level of supervision in a manufacturing
· Supervises in accordance with established policies and methods
to meet production commitments.
· Assigns duties and actively assists, or provides direction to
subordinates as required.
· Monitors work operations and employee performance.
· Responsible for compliance with all regulatory, corporate, and
· Responsible for the safety of shift members
· Works under general supervision, with responsibility to make
decisions to meet operational objectives.
· Erroneous decisions or recommendations or failure to get
results may cause delays in program schedules and result in the
allocation of additional resources.
Qualifications EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
· B.S. degree or equivalent in technical, business, logistics or
· JDE, EXCEL, other computer skills as required.
· Understands and adheres to EPS principles and rules.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills.