Senior Visual Designer
Posted on: February 15, 2021
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the
marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform
companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable
growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl's mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform
opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and
partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and
grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl's latest $300M
fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most
dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl
will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3
As Mirakl continues to grow, we're committed to staying true to our
core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through
expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital
transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+
employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London,
Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and S--o Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world's leading companies including
ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch
Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair,
Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to
accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that
is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take
an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior Visual
Designer. You will report to the VP of Corporate Marketing and will
be responsible for growing the positive awareness and
differentiation of Mirakl's brand globally and internally, by
driving its diverse creative output - from concept to production.
The Senior Visual Designer will:
- Enhance the positive awareness and differentiation of Mirakl's
brand, externally and internally, by driving its diverse creative
output - from concept to production.
- This includes branding and deliverables across all of Mirakl's
marketing and communications channels, including digital and
- It also includes the graphic elements integrated into
everything from client presentations, keynote presentations, and
assets built in support of Mirakl's annual Platform Pioneer
- Own and manage Mirakl's brand guidelines, ensuring the highest
standards of creative output across the company while maintaining
consistency in visuals, brand identity, and messaging globally.
Determine how to extend or refresh the brand when appropriate.
- Develop and maintain a library of all brand assets for ongoing
- Drive the creation and delivery of all visual materials for
internal and external communications, both personally or through
other designers/third parties.
- Deliverables include: presentation templates, digital marketing
campaign assets (emails, landing pages, banner ads), social media
posts, trade show booths, event signage, co-marketing assets,
advertising, icons and infographics, video and animation-related
assets, and other promotional materials as needed.
- Work with disparate stakeholders with design needs, taking a
service center approach.
- Interact and brainstorm with colleagues at all levels regarding
visual display of concepts and information; translate business
intent into visual deliverables that will enhance/clarify audience
- Prioritize and balance projects to ensure on-time
- Present creative design concepts clearly and confidently in
front of all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of brand guidelines,
internalize their principles and ensure creative and compelling
output while maintaining consistency and fidelity to brand
- Ability to collaborate well with stakeholders across groups and
levels, with a proven track record of translating desired concepts
and/or business goals into impactful visuals and deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and efficiently complete
multiple projects to meet shifting needs and deadlines, working
through and with third parties when appropriate.
- Breadth and depth of output across various digital and print
marketing and communications mediums.
- Organized self-starter, extremely attentive to detail and able
to adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to problem-solve quickly and creatively.
- Expert-level ability in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and
- 5+ years of professional visual/graphic design experience.
- Must be able to provide a website of portfolio work along with
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required.
Keywords: Mirakl, Somerville , Senior Visual Designer, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!