Janitor / Housekeeper Team leader
Company: Jordan's Furniture
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Do you enjoy sweeping, vacuuming
floors, dusting, and cleaning to perfection and Leading a
team? Do you like working with a team that appreciates a
spotless, sparkling showroom? Are you looking for a position that
offers a steady schedule and benefits? If so, this may be the job
11:30 am to 8:00 pm, Monday through
Thursday; 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm Friday & Saturday and 12:00 pm to
7:00 pm Sunday.
This job is located at 50 Walkers Brook
Drive, Reading, MA 01867.
Thanks to our Housekeeping team, our
showrooms and grounds are often complimented by our guests.
As a Janitor Team Leader you play a key part in leading a team with
duties of sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming floors, dusting,
sanitizing bathrooms, removing trash, and cleaning
windows. The ideal candidate will be flexible and
willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the
Responsibilities include but are not
- Lead, train, mentor and support our housekeeping
- Perform clean-up of all areas of the building including
vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and bathroom sanitization
- Remove garbage and recycling daily
- Work independantly
- Handle emergency cleaning in a prompt manner
- High school diploma or GED required
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Experience in leading a cleaning team preferred but not
- Strong attention to detail and able to work under minimal
- Physically able to walk and stand for up to 8 hours per shift
and lift up to 35 lbs. frequently
Happy, healthy employees are our goal, and
our benefits help J-Team members balance physical, financial,
professional, social and emotional well-being. Visit our
benefits page for details.
Sound like the job for you? Apply
today! Thank you for your time and interest.
Jordan's Furniture is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Jordan's Furniture, Somerville , Janitor / Housekeeper Team leader, Other , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!