Company: Artis Senior Living
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Come join our REMARKABLE Team!
Artis Senior Living in Reading MA is looking for a part time
front desk associate to work afternoons and every other weekend
The Concierge is responsible for operation of the switchboard
and paging system. He/she answers all incoming calls, redirecting
them as needed and greets visitors. He/she gives directions to
residents, visitors and guests and supports clerical services as
Essential Position Functions
- Assists with payroll processing as requested.
- Codes accounts payable invoices, distributes for authorization,
logs and forwards to Artis office.
- Orders supplies in accordance with procedures and budget
- Compiles reports and types general or technical material.
- Coordinates outgoing and incoming mail to the community.
- Maintains current list of residents by name and room number,
telephone numbers for all personnel, department extensions, names
of key personnel, and their pager numbers, physician kardex and
- Puts customer service first; ensures the residents and families
receive the highest quality of service in a caring and
compassionate atmosphere which recognizes the individuals' needs
- Assists in ensuring the safety of all community residents being
familiar with his/her role in carrying out the site's fire, safety
and disaster plans and by being familiar with current Safety Data
- Answers all incoming calls and greets all visitors
- Performs other duties as requested.
- A high school degree or equivalent with college/business
- Experience in office procedures and basic medical terminology
An equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, gender,
religion, or otherwise. Minorities, veterans, and individuals with
disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Artis Senior Living, Somerville , Concierge, Other , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!