Company: Jordan's Furniture
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Are you looking for a physical job in an
upbeat environment with a steady schedule and benefits package? Do
you consider yourself to be outgoing and a natural at customer
service? Jordan’s may have the job you are looking for!
Jordan’s Furniture is not your average employer.
Our philosophy: make it fun! We have
revolutionized the furniture shopping experience by providing
“shoppertainment”, with stores that have IMAX theaters,
restaurants, ice cream shops, ropes courses, and much more!
Our recipe for success for the past 100 years has been simple and
sincere - treat our employees like family and they will treat our
guests the same. It’s no surprise that our average employee
tenure is over 11 years!
Schedule- Tuesday 1-6 , Friday 1-8
and Sunday 930-6
Warehouse Assistants handle the movement of
furniture throughout our operation. They receive incoming
shipments into the storage racks, assemble and display new
furniture for the showroom floor, and prepare and load purchased
furniture into customers’ vehicles while providing excellent
customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Provides courteous and professional customer service to guests
picking up furniture. Uses the computer to confirm orders and
process the pick-up.
- Operates crown lift to move furniture. Uses and maintains hand
tools to assemble furniture.
- Assists design team with set up or removal of furniture on
Pay for this position starts at $16 per
hour- with time and a half on Sundays!
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110
- Ability to operate machinery up to heights of 40 feet
- Ability to interact with customers in a friendly and courteous
- Proficient computer skills and ability to learn new
Happy, healthy employees
are our goal, and our benefits help J-Team members balance
physical, financial, professional, social and emotional
well-being. Visit our benefits page for details.
Sound like the job for you? Apply
today! Thank you for your time and interest.
Keywords: Jordan's Furniture, Somerville , Warehouse Assistant, Other , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!