Airport Shop Associate - Logan Airport
Company: Hudson Group
Posted on: November 11, 2021
Located at Logan Airport
$300 HIRING BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
GROW With US!
Hudson is North America's leading travel retailer. For over 30
years, Hudson has met the needs and wants of travelers in more than
1,000 duty-free, duty-paid, and food & beverage stores. We couldn't
serve our customers, landlords, and partners in airports, commuter
terminals, hotels, and casinos without the continued support of our
greatest assets: our team members. We're dedicated to hiring and
training exceptional team members, who are committed to serving the
customer as the Traveler's Best Friend. We strive to ensure we're
fulfilling our team members' career potentials through training,
skills-development, and career pathways - as our team members grow
and succeed both personally and professionally, so does Hudson.
What We Will Offer You:
• A rate of pay of $17.40 per hour
• A 20% off Hudson Employee Discount
• 50% Discount for all Food and Beverage items at the store
• $300 Hiring Bonus For Joining Our Team!
This Dunkin' Crew Member Position Is For You, If You Would
• Preparing food and beverages according to Dunkin' Brands
operational standards, providing guests with great service,
maintaining a clean, safe, and organized workspace
• Maintain adequate stock level of all products carried in the
stores, maximize sales by efficiently receiving product deliveries,
and restocking of the stores.
• Working at Boston Logan International Airport
The Team is counting on you as a Dunkin' Crew Member to:
• Have open / flexible availability and be able to work:
Shift: Early morning 4:30am to 12:30pm weekdays and weekends (AM
transportation to the airport will be paid for by the company for
this shift only)
Shift: Mid-shift & Evening Shift - Ability to work any shift
between the hours of 10:00 am and 9:00 pm on weekdays and
• Work a Full-Time schedule
• Acknowledge and greet customers as they enter the store and while
in the store.
• Communicate appropriately with fellow team members, treating
others fairly and with respect.
• Respond positively to feedback and direction given.
• Hold themselves accountable for their responsibilities on their
• Adhere to schedule and arrive ready to work on time.
• Hold guests as highest priority and ensure each guest is highly
satisfied with his/her experience.
• Respond to specific guest needs and resolve problems with a sense
• Adhere to Brand standards and systems, delivering quality food
and beverage to each guest.
• Maintain a clean and neat workstation; complete thorough cleaning
of guest areas as directed.
• Complete all required training and support the training of other
• Effectively execute restaurant standards and marketing
• Prepare all products following appropriate recipes and
• Follow all procedures related to cash, cleanliness, food safety,
and restaurant safety and security.
• Comply with all restaurant, Brand and franchisee policies.
• Know and follow all Company Policies, Receiving Procedures and
Receiving Room Standards.
• Understand all store Loss Prevention Procedures designed to
minimize internal and external shrink.
• Work with other employees to receive all shipments in a timely
• Sort and price all merchandise accurately and efficiently.
• Write and acknowledge orders.
• Deliver merchandise to stores.
• Prepare merchandise for return to vendor accurately and on
• Immediately inform management of any out of stock situations.
• Helps train new associates.
• Communicate effectively with customers, fellow employees and
• Know basic store layout to assist customers in their selection of
product and be able to answer customer questions about the entire
• Be knowledgeable and familiar with the surrounding
businesses/offerings within the facility to assist customers.
• Help maintain a neat, clean, organized store including sweeping,
dusting, straightening of merchandise on store fixtures and
• Report shoplifting incidents or internal theft situations to
• Perform light maintenance in stores.
• Drive company vehicle as required.
• Perform related work as assigned.
• 6+ months of customer service experience an asset
• Must be able to fluently speak/read English
• Capable of counting money and making change
• Able to operate restaurant equipment (minimum age requirements
• Anticipate and understand guests' needs and exceed their
• Set compelling targets and deliver on commitments.
• Ability to interact with diverse personalities
• Ability to multi task when completing projects.
• Ability to lift 40 lbs.
• High School Diploma or equivalent.
• One or more years of food and beverage and stockroom
Some of our company-offered benefits for you and your family
• Health & Well Being: Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Paid Time Off
• Various Personal and Parental Leave Programs
• Universal Life Insurance
• Retirement Programs & Matching Employee Contributions: 401K &
• Employee Recognition & Anniversary Programs
• Training, Development, and Growth Opportunities
• Tuition Assistance & Scholarship Programs
"Depending on the location of the position, applicants must be
currently authorized to work in the United States or Canada for any
"Hudson is an Equal Opportunity Employer of all qualified
individuals. All employment decisions are made without regard to
age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national
origin, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic
information, or any other status protected by applicable federal,
state or local law. We are committed to creating an inclusive
workplace in which we value diversity and unique experiences,
backgrounds and identities."
All offers are contingent upon successful completion and passing of
background checks and/or employment verification results.
Note to staffing agencies: Please do not contact Hudson (including
the recruitment team or any hiring managers) regarding this
position with candidates. If assistance is needed in filling any
position for Hudson, a member of our recruiting team will reach out
Keywords: Hudson Group, Somerville , Airport Shop Associate - Logan Airport, Other , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!