Licensed Clinician (LICSW)
Company: Refresh Mental Health
Posted on: January 7, 2022
*Up to $10,000 bonus potential based on level of experience and
Full-Time availability*Life Changes Group realizes that the
strength of our practice is our exceptional staff. We are currently
looking for licensed clinicians (LICSW) for our state-of-the-art
center in Somerville, MA.We are looking for clinicians with some of
the following types of experiences/skills:
- Active, clear LICSW in Massachusetts
- Comfortable working with a wide range of clinical
- Experience with health psychology
- Experience working with children or adolescents
- Experience with couples or family counseling
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and have an ability to quickly build
rapport with clientsDesired Skills & Experience
- Doctoral or Masters degree in psychology, social work, or a
related counseling field
- At least two years of clinical experience.
- Psychotherapists must have an independent mental health license
- Experience providing direct psychotherapy services to
individuals and families is required
- A demonstrated history of ongoing professional development and
- Evidence of working effectively and collaboratively with
- Solid computer and basic technology skills are neededWhat we
can offer you:
- Expedited Credentialing- we will take care of everything!
- Flexible Scheduling - excellent work/life balance
- Health Insurance Benefits - Strong health coverage with a
variety of offerings
- Dental and Vision Benefits
- 401 K- Full-time employees are eligible to contribute to the
401 K plan with a company match.
- Other Elective Insurances - Short term disability, life
insurance, and more.
- Malpractice Insurance - All full and part time employees are
covered by our malpractice policy!
- Student Loan PayDown Plan
- EAP Plan
- Professional Development / CEUs- Earn free CEU's on a variety
of mental health topics through in service, remote, and
self-directed learning.Life Changes Group is a premier outpatient
mental health clinic with 4 locations in the Greater Boston area.
Life Changes Group is a comprehensive counseling,
psychopharmacology, and consulting group dedicated to providing the
highest standard of psychological care for children, adolescents,
adults, and seniors.Life Changes Group is a proud member of the
Refresh Mental Health network-a nationwide network that includes
leading, private practices with unique and specialized programs.
This relationship allows us to maintain our local leadership and
solid reputation in the community. It also enhances our practice
with additional resources, infrastructure, and operational support,
allowing you to focus on what you do best-providing exemplary care
to your clients.Refresh Mental Health is an Equal Opportunity
Employer that values a diverse workplace. We are committed to
building a team that is inclusive of all people, including those of
LGBTQIA+ communities, members of all ethnic groups, people with
disabilities and medical conditions, foreign-born residents, and
veterans. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Refresh is also
committed to compliance with all fair employment practices
regarding citizenship and immigration status.#INDHP
Keywords: Refresh Mental Health, Somerville , Licensed Clinician (LICSW), Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!