Company: Facility Management Corp
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Career Opportunities with FMC Ice Sports A great place to work.
Share with friends or Subscribe! Are you ready for new challenges
and new opportunities? Join our team! Current job opportunities are
posted here as they become available. Reporting to the General
Manager, the Facility Supervisor is responsible for on-site
supervision of staff and facilities to ensure that clean, safe and
healthy facilities are available. Routine maintenance and
janitorial functions of the facility while it is open to the
public, is required. Responsible for driving/operating ice
resurfacer. This position will work alone and with other positions
as required by the facility activities schedule. Work schedule will
include nights, weekends and some holidays as necessary to meet the
needs of our patrons and to complete job responsibilities.
- Maintain and secure facility. -
- Make and maintain ice surface and maintain arena
- Complete and maintain required logs. -
- Ensure facilities are cleaned on a regular basis.
- Scheduling and payroll as determined by the General Manager.
- Training of new hires in coordination with the General Manager
and Operations Personnel.
- Oversignt of the on-site staff, including Facility Operators
and Facility Support Staff.
- Demonstrate total commitment to outstanding customer service
for both internal and external customers. - Qualifications:
- HS Diploma or GED.
- Must -have a valid Driver's License.
- One (1) -year work experience in an ice arena or similar
organization, with some exposure to the operations and maintenance
functions, -knowledge of equipment preferred, but not
- Experience driving an ice resurfacer -operation preferred, but
willing to train.
- Must be a -self-starter with ability to analyze situations and
develop solutions to problems with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in
writing, with a variety of individuals and groups, interested in
recreational matters, representing different interests.
- Must possess strong organizational skills with the ability to
prioritize multiple tasks, and manage time effectively.
- Flexibility to work varying hours especially as seasons and
service needs change. This is a -full-time position. Eligible for
medical, dental, -HSA and earned time after eligibility period is
met. Making our Community a Better Place Starts with You - Join our
Team, Make a Difference! The information presented indicates the
general nature and level of work expected of employees in this
classification. It is not designed to contain, or to be interpreted
as, a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities,
qualifications and objectives required of employees assigned to
this job. All offers are contingent upon passing a thorough
background check including a CORI, SORI and National Criminal
History Background check. FMC Ice Sports is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Facility Management Corp, Somerville , Facility Supervisor, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!