Company: Labster ApS
Posted on: January 12, 2022
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic People
Partner to help us scale globally while providing strategic and
technical human resources advice to support your internal clients.
Does driving change, guiding effective people management, and
ensuring exceptional business outcomes get you up in the morning?
If so, read on! To be successful, you must enjoy developing
meaningful relationships with key people in your business areas,
and the other People Team members. Skills in coaching and change
management are essential. You also love using data, metrics and
evidence to inform and drive decision making and change across
these business areas. At Labster, we focus on empowering all teams
to execute and focus on the impact of their work. This means that
we move fast and your contribution will be key in our effort to
reach 100 million students globally. What you'll be doing
- Play a strategic role in the direction of the people management
function, influencing and building relationships, enabling the
people strategy across Labster.
- Provide guidance on people practices such as Headcount
Planning, organizational design, performance management, and
- Guardian of overall Engagement level, working tirelessly with
all the leaders to continuously deep dive and implement actions to
improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity
- Demonstrate ownership to develop and drive People programs and
processes from start to finish that align with Labster's goals and
values. Deliver meaningful results to the internal clients,
concisely and timely.
- Assist in building strong talent pipelines and interview
leaders for critical roles.
- Work on retention strategies and make decisions based on talent
- Acting as a local point of people expertise, supporting
employment legislation advice and options.
- Question and challenge others to get to the root of people and
- Coach and provide feedback to key stakeholders to help improve
business efficiency and leadership style.
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People team
to develop solutions, programs and policies. Raises concerns and
trends to the People team, CPO, and Legal as needed.
- Mentor and coach other People Partners and team members to
support their career growth and share best practices across People
circle. If you've got these skills, we'd love to hear from you
- Relevant, progressive People Partnering experience supporting
front line, mid-level and senior leaders.
- Expert-level experience in a variety of HR/People competency
areas such as organizational design and development, leadership
development, change management, performance management, and
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well with fluid
- Effective and inspiring verbal and written communication
skills; ability to collaborate cross-functionally.
- Obsessed with results that matter; able to create and deliver
full-cycle projects (start to finish) and results in a timely
- Team player who acts with a sense of urgency and adapts to a
fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems; resourceful and takes
initiative to seek internal and external resources when
- Very strong EQ, with fine-tuned instincts and problem-solving
skills. Demonstrates sound, consistent, trusted judgment.
- Comfortable with fast-paced workload; not afraid to "roll up
your sleeves" to complete more tactical work. Able to switch
between strategic and tactical work daily. Why Labster. We are
Labster. Creators of virtual science lab software that makes
learning engaging, effective and accessible, to as many students as
possible. We exist to empower the next generation of scientists to
change the world. It's our mission to support 100 million science
learners globally by 2025. In the same way our technology empowers
students, we thrive on an autonomous and innovative culture based
on Holacracy, and ensuring that your work fits into your lifestyle.
We encourage individual expression, boldly challenge how it's
always been done, and foster learning, creativity and growth. How
you work is in your control, balanced by the comfort of access to
like-minded, inspiring people, when you need it. What's in it for
- Be a part of making science accessible and engaging to the
world's future scientists
- Embrace the autonomy of Holacracy, and work that fits into your
- Fair and attractive salaries
- Work with flexibility and trust
- Unlimited paid vacation (which we encourage you to actually
- Learning budget & freedom to decide what you learn!
- Company-wide equity program
- Opportunities to travel and meet your colleagues from around
the world! (Covid permitting) Our commitment to all of you Labster,
Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and complies with
all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices
laws. Labster strictly prohibits and does not tolerate
discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered
persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age,
national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual
orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of
disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion,
discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Labster complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as
amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or
Keywords: Labster ApS, Somerville , People Partner, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!