IT Support Specialist
Company: Hemmersbach Nordamerika
Posted on: May 14, 2022
IT Onsite TechnicianBe part of usHemmersbach provides IT
infrastructure services in more than 190 countries with 50+ own
subsidiaries. We deliver exclusively for the leading companies in
the IT industry. As pragmatic problem solvers, we not only enthuse
our customers, but also make the world a better place: 20% of our
profits go into our Direct Actions Hemmersbach Rhino Force and
Hemmersbach Kids Family. Thats why Hemmersbach is The Social
Purpose IT Company.Your TasksWe are seeking candidates for a
full-time opportunity as an onsite desktop technician. The
technician will deliver the user support for the maintenance of the
End-Users at our customer's location.Standard working days: Monday
to Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM local timeIMAC/D
VIP Users Support
Device Deployment and Depot ManagementOur Requirements
- Troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and
problems and fixing the issues without affecting / violating the
hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirement.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing
desktop, printer, laptop and other computer peripheral hardware
- Basic knowledge of networking to perform smart hand activity
under instruction-based activities at sites.
Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and
management. Good people skills.
- All onsite engineers will adhere to workplace health and safety
- All onsite engineers will adhere to workplace access control
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on time.
- Good to have knowledge in AD for all Service Provider
- Good to have knowledge and experience on software and OS
deployment using SCCM or other deployment technologies for all
Service Provider Personnels
- Level 2 Technician should have A+ Certification or similar, OEM
vendor training, and a minimum of 3 years experience across
multiple device platforms, customer service training.Your
- A highly regarded team member within an exponentially growing
international IT company
exciting projects and challenges daily and with autonomy
- Team Spirit: strong team spirit and a great working atmosphere
in a friendly team
Direct and informal communication even at management level
- Career Opportunities: Great possibilities for professional,
personal and language training
Buddy program to make sure you have an amazing start, a welcome
- A support package that includes: medical coverage, Dental &
Vision coverage, Life Insurance, Short & Long Term disability
insurance, 401K, PTO.
A company that is not only continuously commercially successful but
also provides a sense of purpose
- Rhino-force.org: Our environmental protection organization
protecting one of the most endangered species on this planet.
- Kids-family.org: We take care of children that grow up without
their parents in Poland and India. We dont just give them shelters.
We turn their shelters into homes.by Jobble
Keywords: Hemmersbach Nordamerika, Somerville , IT Support Specialist, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!