Company: Triumvirate Environmental
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Environmental SpecialistBring your hard work and curiosity to
Triumvirate and begin your career in the environmental services
industry by joining our entry-level Environmental Specialist role.
As an Environmental Specialist you will support our clients by
managing their hazardous waste programs & projects, utilizing state
& federal regulations. To learn more about the day in the life of
an Environmental Specialist, please watch this brief 5-minute video
https://youtu.be/jhpedBU1u5M Triumvirate Environmental is one of
the largest environmental services firms in North America.
Triumvirate provides leading institutions in the higher education,
life sciences, healthcare, and industrial sectors with diverse
services and advice to assist them with compliance management. At
Triumvirate, we strive to WOW both our employees and our customers.
Our unique culture fosters growth, development, education, and
creativity. Essential responsibilities and duties:
- Completion of Triumvirates on-boarding & safety training
- Manage hazardous and chemical waste programs for clients onsite
following Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), Department
of Transportation (DOT), and other state and federal government
- Train clients on proper chemical safety and hazardous waste
- Perform and document environmental health and safety audits for
- Develop an understanding of OSHA regulations as well as
Triumvirate's Health and Safety Practices
- Monthly on call responsibilities as part of our Emergency
- This is a Safety Sensitive PositionQualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- BS/BA in Environmental Science or Business-related degree
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to work as a member of a team as well as an
- Strong communication, problem solving, and relationship
- Successful completion (upon point of hire) of OSHA/DOT physical
- Must be able to lift 50-75 poundsBenefits:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Gym membership discounts and health and wellness
- Gyms at select branch locations.
- 401(K) retirement savings plan with co. contribution.
- Very Generous Tuition Reimbursement Program - WOW!
- TONS of safety training with opportunities for external
trainings and certifications!
- Paid time off and select paid holidays!
- Mentorship & Career Succession Planning
- Opportunity be involved with employee-led resource groups
- Relocation Opportunities
- Auto/Home insurance discounts, pet assistance discount plans,
discounted movie passes & more!For further information on
Triumvirate & the exciting work that we are doing in the industry,
please visit our LinkedIn page - Triumvirate LinkedIn The
requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected
Veterans encouraged to apply. Triumvirate is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Triumvirate Environmental, Somerville , Environment Specialist, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!