Automotive Service Receptionist
Company: Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington is looking for a full-time
Service Receptionist to join the team!A customer-friendly, eager
individual with an exceptional personality will succeed at this
role. The Herb Chambers Companies is proud to have won The Boston
GlobesTop Places to Work award for the past 12 years in a row, grow
with New Englands largest automotive retailer!Job Purpose:Supports
sales operations by welcoming visitors, answering and transferring
phone calls, cashing out clients and assisting the management team
- Welcomes visitors, potential customers, and customers; greeting
and referring them to the appropriate person.
- Forwards sales information by answering the telephone,
receiving faxes; recording and delivering messages; date-stamping
documents; pickup, receiving, preparing, and delivering mail and
packages; maintaining postage meter.
- Presents a welcoming environment by keeping reception area neat
- Provides office supplies and services by maintaining inventory;
placing orders; arranging for equipment repairs; servicing
- Completes special sales projects by organizing information and
requirements; meeting schedules.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing
related results as needed.
- An out-going personality and enjoy working with people and
assisting them on the telephone.
- Call center experience - with inside sales or account
management experience a plus!
- Unwavering commitment to exceed the expectations of your
customers by regularly taking the initiative to follow-up on their
- Attention to details
- Good verbal/written communication skills. Bi-lingual is always
- Automotive experience is NOT REQUIRED. We will train you on our
industry and on our state-of-the-art automotive Customer Management
Keywords: Herb Chambers Kia of Burlington, Somerville , Automotive Service Receptionist, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!