Account Executive, Soccer Specialty- Remote
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by
some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance,
BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit,
and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine.
Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome.
Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your
* Travel extensively throughout designated territory calling on all
assigned soccer specialty accounts, weekends sometimes required for
* Provide the highest level of service and technical expertise from
sell in to sell through.
* Develop and maintain strong relationship with accounts in the
territory as well as internal stakeholders to help drive the
* Manage all aspects of the business for wholesale account list
including, but not limited to:
* Sell in process - product presentations and product trainings
* Business planning, order entry and all operational tasks.
* Order book management
* Shop merchandising and sell through planning
* Achieve annual sales volume targets for given territory and key
* Achieve annual channel distribution targets for given
* Provide Sales Director with weekly account updates and sales
tracking to both prebook and annual quarterly sales targets.
* Develop, grow and manage the team uniform business throughout the
territory by selling to youth soccer clubs, schools and any other
group needing soccer uniforms.
* Working in conjunction with the soccer specialty partner.
* Provide product and brand training throughout the territory to
drive sales within the market.
* Proactively manage order book with designated Sales Support Rep
on a daily and weekly basis to review all open orders and ensure
product is shipping.
* 3+ years in an outside sales role, soccer and/or sports industry
* College degree preferred; former soccer player at college and/or
professional level is preferred.
* Spanish speaking preferred.
* Ability to travel is required.
* Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
* Must have comprehensive, current, experience and knowledge,
including technical knowledge of soccer footwear, equipment (balls,
guards, GK gloves) and apparel.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word,
* High level of energy and professionalism.
* Exceptional follow through and organizational skills.
* Ability to convincingly present product and brand using
PowerPoint and spreadsheet software tools.
* Efficient time management skills with the ability to multi-task
and focus on primary business objectives in a fast-paced, dynamic
Keywords: Puma, Somerville , Account Executive, Soccer Specialty- Remote, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!