RSR Class B
Company: Century Linen & Uniform Inc
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Adhere to all company, state, and federal DOT and HOS
- Perform daily activities including loading and unloading at
Century Linenfacility and customer locations, delivering in
assigned equipment on dedicated route.
- Conduct linen counts and orders per customer requirements.
- Deliver product to the customer location which can include
operating the liftgate, unloading carts from the truck, and placing
carts in the appropriate location.
- Maintain the security of truck cargo by repositioning carts as
needed between deliveries and pickups.
- Adheres to Century Linens functional separation process and
- Verify all items specified in the delivery receipt were
included in the delivery and obtain a confirmation signature from a
- Prepare the truck for the next shift, including making sure
equipment is fueled and clean, removing any personal items, and
putting keys and delivery receipts in proper areas
- Report any customer feedback or vehicle problems to the
- Occasionally fills in for absent drivers and performs
supplemental deliveries as needed. Supervisory Responsibilities:
N/A Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Required driver classification specific to available position
(Class A, Class B, or Class C)
- Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record (3 years), pass DOT
background check & physical examination.
- Good communication skills with internal and external
- Ability to perform the basic functions of the job including
reading, writing, and simple math calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Physical ability to push and pull carts as the job
- Able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
- Class A licenses are a CDL classification required to operate
- Class B licenses are a CDL classification required to operate
Straight Trucks registered over 26K GVW (cannot operate a
tractor/trailer with this license)
- Class C licenses are a non-CDL classification required to
operate vehicles registered at or below 26K GVW Preferred
- 1-year delivery or route experience
- BA or BS degree Travel Required: Yes. Consistent with service
area.Physical Requirements: The position requires the ability to
move wheeled carts weighing up to 600 LBS or more varying by
location.Work Environment: The work environment is typically spent
in a Century Linens vehicle performing delivery and pickups to
customer locations. Occasional exposure to the outside environment
depending on the location.California Vaccination Requirements: To
ensure a healthy and safe work environment, you are required to
comply with the State of California Public Health Order issued on
August 5, 2021. If so, you must be fully vaccinated and provide
proof of your COVID-19 vaccine before your start date. Generally,
you are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving the
last dose, as recommended by the manufacturer, of a vaccine that
has been authorized by the FDA for use in the United States,
including vaccinations that have been approved pursuant to an
Emergency Use Authorization. If fully vaccinated outside of the
United States, the vaccination must be listed for emergency use by
the World Health Organization (WHO). Candidates and employees who
cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical reason
or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to
this requirement by contacting human resources.Learn more about the
COVID-19 vaccination here -
Keywords: Century Linen & Uniform Inc, Somerville , RSR Class B, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!