RSR Class C
Company: Century Linen & Uniform
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* Adhere to all company, state, and federal DOT and HOS
* Perform daily activities including loading and unloading at
facility and customer locations, delivering in assigned equipment
on dedicated route.
* Conduct linen counts and orders per customer requirements.
* Deliver product to the customer location which can include
operating the liftgate, unloading carts from the truck, and placing
carts in the appropriate location.
* Maintain the security of truck cargo by repositioning carts as
needed between deliveries and pickups.
* Adheres to Century Linen's functional separation process and
* Verify all items specified in the delivery receipt were included
in the delivery and obtain a confirmation signature from a facility
* Prepare the truck for the next shift, including making sure
equipment is fueled and clean, removing any personal items, and
putting keys and delivery receipts in proper areas
* Report any customer feedback or vehicle problems to the
* Occasionally fills in for absent drivers and performs
supplemental deliveries as needed.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
* High School Diploma or GED
* Required driver classification specific to available position
(Class A, Class B, or Class C)
* Must have a clean Motor Vehicle Record (3 years), pass DOT
background check & physical examination.
* Good communication skills with internal and external
* Ability to perform the basic functions of the job including
reading, writing, and simple math calculations.
* Basic computer skills.
* Physical ability to push and pull carts as the job requires.
* Able to work a flexible schedule that may include nights,
weekends, and holidays.
* Class A licenses are a CDL classification required to operate
* Class B licenses are a CDL classification required to operate
Straight Trucks registered over 26K GVW (cannot operate a
tractor/trailer with this license)
* Class C licenses are a non-CDL classification required to operate
vehicles registered at or below 26K GVW
* 1-year delivery or route experience
Yes. Consistent with service area.
The position requires the ability to move wheeled carts weighing up
to 600 LBS or more varying by location.
The work environment is typically spent in a Century Linen's
vehicle performing delivery and pickups to customer locations.
Occasional exposure to the outside environment depending on the
California Vaccination Requirements:
To ensure a healthy and safe work environment, you are required to
comply with the State of California Public Health Order issued on
August 5, 2021. If so, you must be fully vaccinated and provide
proof of your COVID-19 vaccine before your start date. Generally,
you are considered fully vaccinated 14 days after receiving the
last dose, as recommended by the manufacturer, of a vaccine that
has been authorized by the FDA for use in the United States,
including vaccinations that have been approved pursuant to an
Emergency Use Authorization. If fully vaccinated outside of the
United States, the vaccination must be listed for emergency use by
the World Health Organization (WHO). Candidates and employees who
cannot receive the vaccine because of a disability/medical reason
or sincerely held religious belief may request an accommodation to
this requirement by contacting human resources.
Learn more about the COVID-19 vaccination here -
Keywords: Century Linen & Uniform, Somerville , RSR Class C, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!