Regional Teller - Region 5
Company: Eastern Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
The Regional Teller perform a variety of routine teller duties
to include processing transactions, identifying basic potential
financial needs and, based on that identification, making referrals
to the platform area as appropriate. Responsibilities for the
Teller role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Process deposits to customer accounts; includes verification of
cash, verification of endorsements, and providing customers with
- Cash checks for customers and non-customers.
- Process and properly record the sale of monetary instruments
(i.e. official bank checks)
- Process foreign currency purchases and sales.
- Redeem savings bonds.
- Properly file all government-mandated reports related to large
cash transactions and the sale of all monetary instruments.
- Process various types of loan payments and credit card cash
- Assist with providing customers with access to safe deposit
- Actively engages in the sales process by identifying potential
financial needs for customers and non-customers alike and makes
appropriate referrals of such leads to the platform staff for
follow-up. Qualifications: The Regional Teller role will be
required to travel throughout the region 100% of the time
- Incumbent must be outgoing, have good customer service skills
and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Individual should be a self-starter and be technically literate
High school or equivalent required. Work Requirements: Ability to
stand and remain standing for up to five hours at a time without a
Keywords: Eastern Bank, Somerville , Regional Teller - Region 5, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!