Store House Clerk
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: May 19, 2023
- Must be capable of lifting 75 lbs. and operating material
handling equipment (forklift/Drexel/man-aboard).
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office with the ability to learn
our operating system Trapeze.
- Requires basic math skills.
- Working knowledge of English grammar, spelling and
- Solid customer service skills with the ability to communicate
clearly and effectively with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Must have a valid driver's license. Key Accountabilities:
- Perform storeroom activities such as, but not limited to;
shipping, receiving, create material transfers, disbursements,
identification of parts and supplies, issuance of parts and
- Maintain a neat and orderly storage area.
- Perform all clerical functions related to the performance of
these duties. i.e., filing, data entry.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Attend and participate in all assigned training, specifically
safety and security related.
- Must be able to perform all other related duties as assigned by
- Other duties as assigned during emergencies. Additional
Statements Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon
passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent
upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
examination. Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate. EEO statement: Our policy is to
afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals
regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing. ADA Reasonable Accommodation: Keolis CS is committed to
the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this
commitment, Keolis CS will ensure that persons with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodations. Disclaimer and closing
statement: The above statements are intended to describe the
general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to
this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of employees assigned to this job. Keolis is committed to
offering our employees competitive compensation and benefits,
opportunities for development and growth throughout an exciting and
rewarding career, and the safest work environment possible.
Keywords: Keolis North America, Somerville , Store House Clerk, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...