Signal Trainee - C & S
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: May 22, 2023
Knowledge and Skills
- Must be able to use basic hand tools, lift 50 pounds, bend, and
stoop and carry heavy loads.
- 1-3 yeas of construction-related experience preferred.
- Must be able to communicate successfully with a variety of
disciplines and levels, both internal and external staff.
- Ability to communicate in English with relative ease.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must pass a Roadway Workers Protection Test. Experience
- Must have a high school diploma, GED or equivalent educational
- Trade and/or vocational training preferred.
- Must possess valid driver's license.
- CDL and/or Hoisting License is preferred.
- Basic electrical or electronic training preferred. Key
- Involves working outside in all types of weather conditions
year-round as assigned.
- Construct, maintain, repair and inspect the signal and railroad
crossing systems, in addition to signal telephone pole lines as
assigned on the MBTA Commuter Rail System.
- Have the ability to work well with others as well as alone as
- Subject to call outside of normal tour of duty.
- Respond to emergency conditions as required for the
- Other duties as assigned during emergencies. Additional
Statements Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon
passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent
upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
examination. Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate. Environmental commitment: Keolis
is committed to protecting the environment by minimizing the impact
of operations to our people and the communities in which we
operate. EEO statement: Our policy is to afford Equal Employment
Opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race,
color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital status, national origin,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, or
gender identification. We maintain a drug-free workplace and
perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. ADA Reasonable
Accommodation: Keolis CS is committed to the full inclusion of all
qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Keolis CS will
ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable
accommodations. Disclaimer and closing statement: The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
work performed by employees assigned to this classification. They
are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees assigned
to this job. Keolis is committed to offering our employees
competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for
development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career,
and the safest work environment possible.
Keywords: Keolis North America, Somerville , Signal Trainee - C & S, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...