B&B Bridge Inspector
Company: Keolis North America
Posted on: September 16, 2023
- Satisfactory prior job performance required.
- Strong interpersonal skills for training and coaching
- Must be able to communicate successfully with a variety of
disciplines and levels, both internal and external. Knowledge and
- Must have intermediate knowledge of MS Office specifically
Word, Excel and Trapeze and the ability to learn other software
- Minimum of 3 years of practical experience in bridge
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be qualified with RWP and NORAC.
- Must be qualified with FHWA NH1 Safety Inspection of in Service
Bridges. Key Accountabilities:
- Demonstrate and adhere to the Keolis Commuter Services
principals of Employee Engagement, Operational Excellence & Safety,
Customer Satisfaction, Corporate Social Responsibility and Economic
- Implement and monitor operational practices to ensure equipment
reliability and quality service while ensuring a safe and
- Administer and manage the Department's annual budget to meet
- Comply with and ensure staff compliance with all safety rules
and procedures and report all hazards as required.
- Inspect bridges and culverts for deficiencies and wear.
- Responsible for the preparation of reports, sketches and
drawings depicting conditions, necessary corrections to
obstructions and unsafe conditions.
- Adhere with Bridge Inspection Reports within qualified time
- Must be available to respond to emergency calls at all
- Must be flexible enough to cover special planned assignments as
- Identify training needs and assist in the formulation and
implementation of programs as required.
- Occasionally oversee B & B personnel during culvert and / or
bridge work or during emergencies.
- Administer collective bargaining agreements as required through
regular job performance.
- Comply with all related safety rules and procedures and report
all hazards as required.
- Ensure compliance with Keolis Commuter Service equal employment
policies, safety rules and operating rules.
- Attend and participate in all assigned training, specifically
safety and security related.
- Review forms for compliance with appropriate blue prints and
plans for state and local specifications.
- Other duties as assigned during emergencies. Additional
Statements: Drug and alcohol screening: Employment contingent upon
passing pre-employment drug and alcohol screen. Also, contingent
upon receiving a favorable background check. Must pass a physical
examination. Safety commitment: Safety is a way of life at Keolis.
By placing safety first, we ensure the wellbeing of our employees,
customers, and communities. Together we can become the most
successful transportation company in the world. Environmental
commitment: Keolis is committed to protecting the environment by
minimizing the impact of operations to our people and the
communities in which we operate. EEO statement: Our policy is to
afford Equal Employment Opportunity to qualified individuals
regardless of their race, color, sex, religion, age, creed, marital
status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability,
sexual orientation, or gender identification. We maintain a
drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse
testing. Disclaimer and closing statement: The above statements are
intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed
by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended
to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of employees assigned to this job, and
Keolis retains the right to change or assign other duties to this
position. Employees must be able to perform the essential job
duties of this position satisfactorily.-- If requested, reasonable
accommodation will be made to enable employees with disabilities to
perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue
hardship.-- Keolis is committed to offering our employees
competitive compensation and benefits, opportunities for
development and growth throughout an exciting and rewarding career,
and the safest work environment possible. #INDHP #CB
Keywords: Keolis North America, Somerville , B&B Bridge Inspector, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!