Business Relationship Partner
Company: Tessera Therapeutics
Posted on: November 19, 2023
We are seeking a dynamic Business Relationship Partner to join our
collaborative Business Relationship & Organizational Change
Management team within the Digital Systems group at Tessera
Therapeutics. Reporting to the Sr Director of BRM & OCM, this
position will be responsible for building strong partnerships with
key partners across our company, including business leaders,
Digital Systems leaders, and other functional leaders. Through
these positive relationships, you will help our leaders translate
current and future needs, prioritized to roadmaps and
implementation plans of Digital Systems solutions that drive
business outcomes, improve efficiency, and enhance user experience.
We are searching for a driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated
individual who is comfortable multitasking and working
independently on various aspects of the platform.
- Build trusted partnerships with a portfolio of businesses,
driving engagement, communication, and collaboration across the
- Leverage team processes to document user stories, business
cases, stakeholder analysis, business process analysis, and
- Drive digital product discovery and design via workshops and
ideation sessions, proactively identifying business acceleration
opportunities and needs.
- Effectively work in small, agile, crossfunctional teams to
support solutioning and ensure responsiveness to stakeholder
communications and questions.
- Evaluate potential new projects and collaborate across
functions, including Digital Systems and PPAM, to continuously
assess and manage the digital backlog and roadmap.
- Communicate effectively with business partners on best
practices and requirements for effective change management of the
implementation of new solutions and changes to existing
- Own and conduct effectiveness checks on changes before and
after they have been implemented, confirming SDLC processes, risk
management, readiness assessments, and metric tracking, invoking a
culture of continuous improvement for Digital Systems.
- Minimum 8+ years of leadership experience in IT strategy,
consulting, or product manager role
- BS or MS degree in biology, IT or a related field
- Ability to effectively drive business, culture, and technology
change in a dynamic and sophisticated operating
- Expertise in critical thinking, forward-looking risk
management, and strong intuition for business
- Ability to surface, prioritize, and balance multiple
- A high degree of emotional intelligence; an ability to align
and relate to partners
- Proven ability of developing IT strategy, communications, and
- Proven track record of IT governance formulation and
organizational change management
- Proven track record of successful team leadership and
Keywords: Tessera Therapeutics, Somerville , Business Relationship Partner, Other , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!