Director of Business Consulting, B2B
Posted on: April 8, 2021
Customer Success Somerville, Massachusetts, United States
AMERICAS-CS-4 More than 60% of online businesses have plans to
participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good
reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from
more sustainable growth, resilience and agility. Mirakl's mission
is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by
providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner
ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow
their own online marketplaces. Mirakl's latest $300M fundraising
values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic
players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire
1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years. As
Mirakl continues to grow, we're committed to staying true to our
core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through
expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients.
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital
transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking
- A hypergrowth company with a global presence, and 350+
employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London,
Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and S--o Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world's leading companies including
ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch
Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair,
Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to
accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that
is adaptive to a changing business landscape To support this rapid
adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our
growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director of Business Consulting for
the B2B market segment.
WHO YOU ARE You're a doer who is focused on outcomes and results.
You like to dig into tough challenges, roll up your sleeves, and
get your hands dirty working through solutions. You're not afraid
of tackling problems head on, and bring an analytical, data-driven
mindset to your work. When it comes to B2B markets, you have an
established expertise and insight into how these companies do
business today. You get excited about how they can change their
course, innovate, and adopt new business models. You are curious,
have a growth mindset, and a desire to constantly learn more and
become a true master of your domain. WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Manage a portfolio of B2B, Industrial Manufacturing and
Distribution, customers with a clear focus on making these
customers successful in their adoption and utilization of the
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our
clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients
to scale up.
- Act as a subject matter expert on change management
- Formulate and present Quarterly Business Reviews to key
executive stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for
growth and potential blockers.
- Define the B2B playbook (approach, processes, best practices,
and key metrics) to approach this new market segment and
successfully grow customers.
- Manage a team of Business Consultants, partner with them to
develop customized action plans to maximize clients' success
through support and knowledge sharing. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred.
- 12+ years of operating experience inside Industrial
Manufacturing or Distribution organizations coupled with experience
working as a Management Consultant.
- Experience with B2B sales processes, supplier management
initiatives, distribution channel strategy (eCommerce a plus), and
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to
executives, drive consensus, and champion change and adoption.
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and
create strong business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Experience and desire to lead teams and develop people. Mirakl
collects and processes personal data in accordance with applicable
data protection laws. If you are a European Job Applicant see the
privacy notice for further details.
Keywords: Mirakl, Somerville , Director of Business Consulting, B2B, Professions , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!