Environmental Services Technician I - Cannabis
Posted on: May 2, 2021
Location: 160 Washington St., Brookline, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that--------s
what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating
each person--------s individuality, because there--------s power in
bringing people with different points of view and life experiences
together. That--------s why we provide equal employment
opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status,
ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there--------s no limit to what we can
IN A NUTSHELL-------
Responsible for day-to-day custodial cleaning and sanitizing duties
and trash disposal at the dispe
This role is with NETA, one of the renowned retail brands under the
Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest multi-state
cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating in five
markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA),
Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas
(Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing,
moving fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more,
then Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are
passionate about a pretty ambitious vision ------- pioneering a new
paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For
more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and
fully comply with state medical/adult use marijuana
- Safely always uses and stores cleaning materials, ensuring they
are labeled correctly.
- Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors,
vacuuming rugs, washing windows, emptying trash & recycling
receptacles, replacing liners in trash cans, etc.
- Sanitizes all service desks, including computer monitors and
keyboards, plexiglass partitions, as well as offices and conference
- Cleans & services restrooms with disinfectants and other
- Restocks supplies throughout the facility.
- Notifying Facilities Management of needed for repairs.
- Knowledge of proper PPE practices.
- Knowledge of chemical use and purpose. Safety data sheets are
updated as new chemicals are implemented.
- Maintaining a daily task sheet to be collected and documented
by the Team Leads
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU--------LL BRING
- Prior experience performing Custodial and/or Environmental
Services duties preferred.
- Upbeat and high energy professional.
- Ability to accurately read and interpret labels and
instructions in English.
- Ability to interpret and calculate dilution rates for
- Takes initiative to perform tasks and is self-motivated.
- Handles basic issues and problems independently, and refers
more complex issues up to leadership.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Detail-oriented, follows tasks through to completion.
- Ability to understand and follow directions
- Passionate about the importance of Medical Marijuana
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Government-Issued Photo ID (Required)
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU-------
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn--------t fun for
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important,
but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a
- Think creatively; sometimes, the -------traditional-----
solution isn--------t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with a possible company match, access to company-sponsored
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides
opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast-growing company and
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to understand and follow directions.
- Manual dexterity, physical stamina; Ability to lift/move up to
80 lbs. consistently throughout the day and stand for long periods
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUESOur Vision
-----" why we exist -----" is to pioneer well-being and improve the
quality of life for humanity through the benefits of
cannabinoids.Our Mission -----" how we will do this -----" is to
build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent,
our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and
technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution
and continuous improvement.Our Values -----" Integrity -
Collaboration - Alignment - Intentionality - Accountability -
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our
employees-------- differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity,
gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical
and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.
DISCLAIMERParallel reserves the right to change or assign other
duties to this job description. Your employment with Parallel is a
voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Parallel at
will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any
time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in
conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the
employment-at-will status of Parallel associates.
Internal ID: 18868PandoLogic. Keywords: Environmental Health
Specialist, Location: Somerville, MA - 02145
Keywords: Neta, Somerville , Environmental Services Technician I - Cannabis, Professions , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!