Company: United Parcel Service
Posted on: November 12, 2021
$17 / hourShift: Sunrise/Preload (4:00 AM - 9:00 AM)
UPS Quick Apply
Applying for this role online is quick and easy and you could even
schedule your first day of work within 30 minutes!--
The steps are simple:--
1) Create a profile so you can save your place in the process and
keep track of your progress.
2) Watch a couple of short videos to see what the job is really
3) Provide some basic information in our online application
4) Receive your job offer and schedule your first day of work.
SHIFT YOUR TEAM
Who exactly are UPS Warehouse Workers? Also known as Package
Handlers, many of our WarehouseWorkers start out as seasonal
employees but we also hire warehouse workers throughout the year.
They are a diverse, collaborative, energetic team who enjoy
So what does it take to make it through a busy shift moving boxes
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Stamina this is a workout like no other!
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- An eye for detail
- Reliability, responsibility, and a really good pair of work
SHIFT YOUR BENEFITS
What s in it for you? You ve read about the quick application
process, tight team, and active work-- but what else do we offer to
that makes being a UPS Warehouse Worker such a great gig?
- Excellent weekly pay
- Safe work environment
- Up to $25,000 in tuition assistance
- Medical, dental and vision after waiting period
- And so much more
SHIFT YOUR PURPOSE
So what is UPS all about? Well, you re probably already familiar
with us we re the brown trucks delivering everything from diapers
and dish towels to holiday gifts and college care packages to
But we re more than that. We re also hardworking, efficient package
handlers and friendly, focused drivers. We re professionals working
in finance, IT, engineering, marketing, and more. We are building
our business ethically, safely, sustainably, and in an
environmentally conscientious way. We are here to deliver what
truly matters to customers, communities, colleagues, the world, and
you and your career.
UPS is an equal opportunity employer. UPS does not discriminate on
the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national
origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender identity or
any other characteristic protected by law
Keywords: United Parcel Service, Somerville , Material Handler, Professions , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!