Senior Business Consultant B2C
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Enterprise marketplaces are growing at more than twice the rate
of overall eCommerce. Mirakl's mission is simple. We help our 300+
clients seize this opportunity by providing the industry's first
and most advanced enterprise marketplace SaaS platform,
unparalleled expertise, and a rich ecosystem of sellers to
accelerate the launch and scale of their marketplace.
Our latest $555M Series E fundraising values the company over $3.5B
and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce,
globally. A leader in the Forrester New Wave, we will hire 1,700
passionate new Mirakl Workers globally over the next 3 years.
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take
an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Senior
As we continue to expand our North American operations, we are
looking for an experienced Senior Business Consultant to focus on
go-to-market strategy and growth consulting. Armed with strong
business expertise and communication skills, the Senior Business
Consultant will support Mirakl clients as they define their
marketplace model and strategy. You will generate distinctive
insights with enterprise corporations across multiple market
specializations and ensure their ability to deploy winning tactics
within the marketplace arena.
What you will do at Mirakl:
- Manage a portfolio of Retail and Direct to Consumer customers
with a clear focus on making these customers successful in their
adoption and utilization of the Mirakl platform.
- Build strong relationships with senior stakeholders within our
clients' organizations and be identified as a key strategic
- Establish commercial action plans that will allow your clients
to maximize the performance of their Marketplace from development
through scale up.
- Act as subject matter expert on change management
- Formulate Quarterly Business Reviews to key executive
stakeholders outlining performance, opportunities for growth and
- Share best practices around seller on-boarding and management,
as well as strategize on seller optimization strategies.
What Mirakl is looking for in a Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree, Master's degree a plus.
- 10+ years of operating experience inside a Retail or Direct to
Consumer company and/or experience working as a Management
- Experience with Direct To Consumer eCommerce strategies and
procurement processes. Specific knowledge in marketplace business
models is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, demonstrated ability to present to
executives, drive consensus, and champion change.
- The ability to adapt to different company cultures and create
solid business relationships with key stakeholders within our
- Ability to adapt and navigate large client organizations and
create strong business relationships with client key
- Travel required to be on-site with the clients (:35%)
Mirakl is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We prohibit discrimination
of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex,
national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any
other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. All
employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and
As Mirakl continues to grow, we are committed to staying true to
our five core values: Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, Succeed
Through Expertise, Work Hard Together, and Satisfy & Empower
Clients. If this sounds like you, and you're ready to join a
hyper-growth company at the heart of digital transformation for the
world's most forward-thinking organizations, apply today.
Keywords: Mirakl, Somerville , Senior Business Consultant B2C, Professions , Somerville, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!