Assistant Site Supervisor
Company: Riverside Community Care, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2023
We make a difference- in your community and in your career.
Are you looking for a rewarding and flexible career as a Assistant
Come work for our Developmental and Cognitive Services Division at
Riverside Community Care!
We are looking for upbeat, conscientious and hardworking Assistant
Site Supervisor for our site in Reading!
Excellent opportunity to work in a management role while making a
difference in the lives of others!
The Assistant Site Supervisor works as part of a team to provide
direct supports, guidance, education, advocacy and supervision for
individuals with developmental disabilities.
The Assistant Site Supervisor takes a leadership role for both
identified individuals and the household, helps individuals live
safely in the community, maintain their physical and emotional
health, foster relationships with housemates, family and community
and develop the skills necessary to increase the individual's
independence. Interaction between staff and individuals will
reflect an appreciation of each individual's uniqueness.
As a member of the team, the Assistant Site Supervisor supports the
human rights of individuals through the development of self-worth,
empowering individuals to become the primary decision-makers in
their lives. They offer a listening and counseling presence for
individuals with questions and concerns.
In the Site Supervisor's absence, the Assistant Site Supervisor
assumes responsibility for day to day operations of the home.
Schedule: Wed 11am-7pm; Thurs & Fri 2pm-11pm, Sat 9a-11p (40
Why You'll Love Riverside
We make a true difference in people's lives through rewarding work.
Most of our jobs come with great benefits including healthcare,
numerous professional development opportunities, and generous time
off - all in a respectful and inclusive environment, perhaps why
Forbes named Riverside a best-in-state employer.
* Comprehensive, high-quality health, dental, and vision insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts both medical and dependent care
* Eleven paid holidays
* Separate accruals for vacation (increases with tenure), personal,
and sick time
* Tax-deferred 403(b) retirement savings plan
* Employee Assistance Plan / Travel Assistance Plan
* Employee bonus for referrals resulting in hiring
* Discounts to movie theaters, sporting, and entertainment
* Employee YMCA discount: 10% off a YMCA monthly membership and 50%
off the joiner's fee
Learn more about our benefits and culture:
Hear what employees think about working for Riverside!
* Excellent communication and organizational skills required
* Valid driver's license required
* High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor's degree
* Previous supervisory experience preferred
* A minimum of three years of experience working with individuals
with developmental disabilities with at least one year in
residential services preferred
Keywords: Riverside Community Care, Inc., Somerville , Assistant Site Supervisor, Professions , Reading, Massachusetts
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!